Watch On Demand Today!
Over 80% of Canadian consumers expect at least one of the upcoming winter holidays— Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s— to be impacted by COVID-19, throwing a wrench in the plans of brands and retailers that assumed the end of 2021 would mean a return to normalcy.
In this 30-minute webinar, Numerator’s Brian Ettkin, Canadian Lead – Strategy & Solutions, will provide a recap of 2020 holiday purchase behaviour and share results from the Numerator Q4 2021 Canadian Holiday Intentions Study to help brands and retailers inform their strategies for the winter holidays. You’ll learn:
- How Canadian brands and retailers performed during each 2020 winter holiday
- Which 2020 holiday behaviours will stick in 2021
- How Canadian consumers feel about upcoming holidays & how they plan to celebrate
- What shopping behaviours and spending habits are likely to look like this fall & winter
- Where Canadian consumers plan to purchase supplies for upcoming holidays
- PLUS: How holiday expectations differ based on COVID-19 vaccination status